Saturday, December 31, 2011

Breathing Your Love (Nick Jonas Love Story) Ch. 64

Breathing Your Love (Nick Jonas Love Story) Ch. 64 Video Clips. Duration : 0.48 Mins.


Ada's POV Mr.Brown: So we have everything? Ada: Yes! Mr.Brown: Just checking....okay everybody get into the car. Me and Nick sat in the back and dad started to drive towards the house of madness aka my grandparents' house. It was pretty uncomfortable 'cause i was wearing my dress already and let me tell you it's not the most adjustable dress in the world. Nick had decided that he's not gonna wear a tie. I also thought that he looked ridicilous whit it, he had the top buttons open on his shirt and it just made my knees go weak. Surprisingly the trip went fast. 2 hours and 30 minutes later we were infront of the enormous mansion that my mom used to call home. Ada: Ugh i'm already shivering. Mrs.Brown: Now honey, remember to act normal and decent. Ada: Yeah sure, but i swear if somebody's pissing me off i'm gonna let them know. Mr.Brown: Yeah same here. I looked at Nick and i think he was still taking in the size of the house. Ada: Ridicilous, isn't it? Nick: Umm....i'd need a map there. Ada: Tell me about it. We started to walk towards the garden and people were already waving at us. We said hello to everyone, my cousins, aunts, uncels ect. And i had to introduce Nick to everyone. It was starting to get annoying so i decided to move over to the refreshment table. The guy behind the table looked familiar...he must've been working here last summer too. Oh right, Peter. Peter: Good to see you miss Ada. Ada: Yeah...i was forced to come. Peter: I haven't seen your brother yet ...

Keywords: Nick, Jonas, Love, Story, Breathing, Your, Chapter, 64, onetruemedia, adabrownie

No comments:

Post a Comment